Nurom Hat Museum
- Name and Address of Museum:
- Nurom Hat Museum
P.O. Box 1400
(Located at Plot 11 Blk. A, Suame)
- Telephone: International: 233-51 2400 / Local: 051 2400
- Type of Museum: Hats from various parts of the world
- Status: Private (Family)
- Year established: 1960
- Governing Body: Board of Directors
- Collections: Over 3000 hats collected by the owner, the late Nana Kofi Genfi from the time he served in the Army during the Second World War in Burma. The most outstanding among the collection is the one hat bought in Australia.
- Facilities: Exhibition Hall, guided tours, a Conference Centre with Secretarial facilities and a Restaurant with bar.
- Opening Hours: 07:30-17:00 Hours Daily
- Chief Officer: Nana Kofi Genfi Jnr.
- Note: Temporarily closed for renovation works.
< Return to list